|Level Psion/wilder 1|
|Manifesting Time 1 standard action|
|Range Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)|
|Target One creature/round|
|Duration Concentration, up to 1 min./level|
|Saving Throw Will negates|
|Power Resistance Yes|
|Power Points 1|
Several colored halos start appearing in your view, revealing information about those around you.
You learn details about the target's social status by examining the psychic aura that surrounds it. You can focus on one target within range per round. The amount of information you discern about the target depends on how long you focus on the subject.
- 1st Round Social class of the target, such as slave, freeman, templar or noble. If the target is from a classless society (such as an elf tribe or a small village), the spell reveals him as a freeman.
- 2nd Round' Primary allegiance of the target, such as a patron element, sorcerer–monarch, a slave's master, or a druid's guarded lands (reveals a brief glimpse of the land, not its specific location). This doesn't need to be an allegiance the character embraces, such as a slave, only the primary one in her life. This only reveals the allegiance the character regularly projects, not any hidden or secret allegiances.
- 3rd Round Most commonly used name of target.
- 4th Round Profession of the target. Again, this only reveals information the target openly projects. So if a wizard masquerades as a bricklayer, this power reveals that they are a bricklayer.
- 5th+ Round Any additional professions held by the character, currently or previously.