|Level Psion/wilder 2|
|Manifesting Time 1 standard action|
|Range Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./ level)|
|Area Cone–shaped emanation|
|Duration Concentration, up to 10 min./level|
|Saving Throw None|
|Power Resistance No|
|Power Points 3|
Your eyes take a golden hue as your vision is able to detect all life around you as it were a tangible object.
You can detect living creatures in a cone emanating out from you in whatever direction you face. The amount of information revealed depends on how long you search a particular area.
- 1st Round Presence or absence of intelligent life in the area.
- 2nd Round Number of individuals in the area, and the condition of the healthiest specimen.
- 3rd Round The condition (see below) and location of each individual present. If a creature is outside your line of sight, then you discern its direction but not its exact location.
Conditions For purposes of this spell, the categories of condition are as follows:
- Normal Has at least 90% of full normal hit points, free of disease.
- Fair 30% to 90% of full normal hit points remaining.
- Poor Less than 30% of full normal hit points remaining, afflicted with a disease, or suffering from a debilitating injury.
- Weak 0 or fewer hit points remaining, afflicted with a disease in the terminal stage, or crippled.
If a creature falls into more than one category, the spell indicates the weaker of the two. Each round you can turn to detect creatures in a new area. The power can penetrate barriers, but 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt blocks it.