After Typing up the Pixie stats, I feel like they are kinda underwhelming. I was thinking of adding 1-2 points of abilities to give them more flavor. This would bring them to 11 or 12 RP, which is within the limit of player created races. Here are what I was thinking:
- Illusion Resistant (1RP) - +2 saves vs illusion
- Mist Child (1RP) - gain +5% miss chance with full or partial concealment.
- Skill Training (1RP) - pick 2 skills that are always class skills (fly and stealth?)
- Weather Savvy (1RP) - accurately predict the weather for 24 hours.
- Poison Use (1RP) - can't accidentaly poison themselves
- Weapon Familiarity (1RP) - always proficient with 2 specific weapons (bows and rapiers?)
Of these, I like Skill Training (Flight doesn't automatically grant Fly as a class skill) and Weapon Familiarity. The others are nice too and maybe we can use them as alternate racial traits? --Wintermute27 (talk) 12:15, 24 November 2014 (PST)